Note the following when withdrawing (transferring) assets from your KuCoin account into a bank account:
1. Use only bank accounts under your name for receiving funds. Make sure that the name on the bank account you use for the withdrawal (transfer) is the same as the name on your KuCoin account.
2. If a transfer is returned, we will deduct any incurred fees from the funds we receive from your recipient bank or intermediary bank, and then return the remaining funds into your KuCoin account.
Withdrawals (Transfers) to Bank Accounts - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take to receive a withdrawal (transfer) to a bank account?
A: The time it takes to receive a withdrawal (transfer) to a bank account depends on the currency and settlement network being used. You can find estimated withdrawal (transfer) times in the description of the payment method you are using. Usually, withdrawals (transfers) to bank accounts are received within the following time frames (these are estimates and may not fully reflect the actual time required):
|EUR||SEPA||1-2 Business Days|
|USD||SWIFT||3-5 Business Days|
Q: Why haven’t I received the funds I withdrew?
A: Withdrawal times are only estimates. The actual amount of time required to receive a withdrawal will depend on bank and settlement network processing times. If you have not received your withdrawal within the expected time frame, check the following:
1. Make sure the status of your withdrawal shows “Success”;
2. Make sure that the recipient bank information you provided is correct;
3. Check whether there are any bank holidays;
Q: Why has my withdrawal (transfer) been returned?
A: Returns occur because your recipient bank or intermediary bank returned the funds we sent you. Certain fees may be incurred in this process. How your recipient bank or intermediary bank processes the transaction is beyond the control of KuCoin. We recommend the following to avoid returns from occurring:
1. Be sure to use a bank account under your name for receiving withdrawals (transfers);
2. Try to use a bank account with which you have successfully received a withdrawal (transfer) from a cryptocurrency exchange in the past;
3. Be sure to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies related to cryptocurrency exchanges in the country or region in which you are residing.