**Please confirm that the recipient's address belongs to the KuCoin exchange and that the address is correct. If you have input the wrong address or transferred a token that isn't listed on KuCoin, your funds won't arrive and KuCoin cannot recover them.**
1. There is no record on the blockchain or TXID (transaction ID):
It is recommended that you contact the sending platform. It is possible that your transfer was unsuccessful. If your transfer is successful, you'll receive a TXID (transaction id).
2. There are records in the blockchain, but the number of confirmations is insufficient.
Deposit transactions are automatic, but the transfer will need to be confirmed by the blockchain. Your funds will be automatically deposited to your account after 6 to 12 confirmations. Please be patient, and wait for the required number of confirmations.
You are able to check the confirmations of your transfer on the following websites:
BTC blockchain: http://blockchain.info/
ETH blockchain: https://etherscan.io/
NEO blockchain: https://neotracker.io/
LTC blockchain: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/
3. The transfer has been confirmed but still hasn't arrived.
If you have received enough confirmations for your transaction, please try checking your account again in 2-3 hours. Sometimes, there is a delay in the time needed for our system to record your deposit.
If you still haven't received your deposit after 3 hours, please contact our online support and provide the following info:
- The recipient's address and TXID (transaction ID)
- The type and amount of coins.
- Your email address on KuCoin.