For your account and asset security, verification of Google 2-FA needs to be verified in critical operations.If you enter Google 2FA code is expired or invalid, please check the following steps:
- 1: The verification code is only valid for 30 seconds. Please check to make sure the code hasn’t changed, and is still valid. If it has changed enter the new code.
- 2: Google Authenticator is used for validation for many websites and applications. Please check and confirm that you entered the verification code for KuCoin.
- 3: Please synchronize your phone's time, the difference between your phone's time and our server time can not exceed 30 seconds, our server time in the lower right corner of our website.
- For Iphone: Please kindly restart your phone.
- For Android:
***How to synchronize your phone's time (For Android)?***
- If none of the above solutions work, you can unbind Google 2FA and bind it again.
If you are trying to unbind Google 2FA and bind it again, you must have your secret key. You received the key when you bound Google 2FA the first time.
How to bind google two-step verification? Click on: link