To provide a solid user experience on the KuCoin Exchange (the “Exchange”), the Exchange has set these special treatment rules (“Rules”).
Projects at risk of being delisted will be put into the “Special Treatment”(“ST”) category and subject to mandatory review over a specified period of time. The Exchange may designate a target project as a Special Treatment project, at risk of being delisted after the observation period, in case of any of the following situations (“Negative Situations”):
- Low liquidity for a certain period of time
- The project ceases or is likely to cease its operation or business activities for 3
- The project fails to inform KuCoin of its material change(s)
- The project fails to cooperate with KuCoin for regular routine inspection
- There is a security issue about the project’s technology
- The project development is not carried out according to the roadmap planned in
the white paper, and there is no announcement of the progress on the project’s
- The project’s information disclosure is incomplete, misleading or untrue
- The project is insolvent or a step, order or proceeding for liquidation,
bankruptcy, insolvency or similar is taken, made or commenced against or in
relation to it or any material part of its assets
- The project or its team member (including but not limited to founders,
consultants) is under investigation for a suspected breach of or is convicted for
an actual breach of any applicable laws, statutes and regulations
- The project carries out market misconduct such as wash trading, market
manipulation or insider trading
- Any other situation KuCoin may deem risky for its users or platform.
Once designated as “Special Treatment” by the Exchange, the Project shall place a special designation on its ticker symbol during a certain observation period as a warning. Special Treatment is a warning of potential delisting. The ST Project shall be subject to close observation and scrutiny during the observation period.
The Exchange may delist the ST Project if the Project fails to meet the basic liquidity requirements by the end of the observation period. Correspondingly, if the basic liquidity rises and exceeds the requirement threshold by the end of the observation period, the ST ticker symbol will be removed.
The Exchange may, during the observation period, decide to delist the ST Project if the Exchange believes the ST Project fails to take necessary actions to remedy the Negative Situation. Nevertheless, the Exchange reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to immediately delist the ST Project if the Exchange believes circumstances warrant so.
Upon being delisted by the Exchange, any trades or deposits of the Project will be suspended. A new approval and listing procedure shall be carried out in case the delisted Project wants to return to the Exchange. The Exchange reserves the right to modify any terms of these Rules without prior notice. Shall you have any inquiries, please contact your account manager.