This special treatment rules is focus on the delisting process of projects listed with KuCoin exchange. Project in the risk of being delisted will be put in a “Special Treatment” or “ST” category and subject to mandatory review in a certain period of time.
The Exchange may designate a target project as Special Treatment project, in the risk of being delisted after the observation period, in case of any of the following situation (“Negative Situation”):
- Negative Trading Volume for a certain period of time.
- Cease or likely cease of business activities for three months.
- In liquidation, insolvent, bankrupt or otherwise subject or in a position to become subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Negative opinions by the company auditor.
- Failure to submit the updates reports in accordance with the requirements of the Exchange in terms of project development, status of the team and status of listing entity for a consecutive certain period of time.
- The Project or the team of the Project is likely to be dissolved.
- Any act considered as malicious operation to the market.
- Any other situation as determinateby the Exchange from time to time.
Once designated as “Special Treatment” by the Exchange, the Project shall place a special designation on its ticker symbol during a certain observation period as a warning. Special Treatment is a warning of risk of delisting. The ST Project shall be subject to observation during the Observation Period.
The Exchange may, by the end of the Observation Period, decide to delist the ST Project if the Project fails to meet the Basic Trading Volume. Correspondingly, if the Basic Trading Volume comes to be satisfied by the end of the Observation Period, the ST ticker symbol will be removed.
The Exchange may, during the Observation Period, decide to delist the ST Project if the Exchange believes the ST Project fails to take necessary actions to cure or remedy the Negative Situation. Nevertheless, the Exchange reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to immediately delist the ST Project if the Exchange believes circumstances warrant.
Upon delisted by the Exchange, any trade and deposit of the Project will be suspended. A new approval and listing procedure shall be carried out in case the delisted Project wants to return to the Exchange.The Exchange reserves the right to modify any terms of this Rules without prior notice. Shall you have any inquiries, please contact your account manager.