Firstly, log in to your KuCoin account at www.kucoin.com. Next, click on the Account tab. Then, click on the KYC Verification tab and fill in the KYC information.
1. Individual Account Verification
For individual accounts, please go to “KYC verification”–“Individual Account Verification” to complete your KYC.
Currently, we have not opened the KYC service for corporate accounts. For the meantime, the KYC process for corporate accounts and individual accounts are the same. Please continue following our website, as we will open a corporate account service in the future.
The process for KYC verification consists of three steps. Please confirm your information is true and valid, otherwise, it will affect your audit result.
Please note that the areas highlighted with “*” are required. Your information can be modified before submission for review. Once the submission is successful, the information can be viewed, but it cannot be modified again until the review result is published.
2. Institutional Account Verification
For institutional accounts, please go to “KYC verification”–“Institutional Account Verification” to finish your KYC.
Tip: Please be aware that the update will enable one ID to be eligible for a maximum of 3 KuCoin accounts only. For identity information that is currently associated with more than three accounts, we will retain the KYC verification status for the three accounts with the highest account balance.
If you use the same KYC information for more than three accounts and the balances of the additional accounts are not within your top three, the KYC status of these accounts will become unverified. Please rest assured that functionality such as deposits, withdrawal, and trading will remain accessible in accordance with non-KYC verified account rules.
Please read these suggestions if you are having trouble while uploading pictures or documents:
1. The image format should be JPG, JPEG, or PNG. The size of the image file should be less than 3MB.
2. The certificates are required to be an ID card, driver license, or passport.
3. Your network may also be causing the upload to fail. Refresh or change to another browser and retry later.
Why has KYC Verification Failed?
1. Please upload the document with your certificate of identity. If the certificate of identity is inconsistent with you, we can not accept your KYC verification.
2. Please check that the photos you uploaded are clearly visible. If there are ambiguous parts on the image, we can not accept your KYC verification.
3. Please follow our prompts to take a photo and pay attention to check if the text information is written as required.
4. Please check that the Basic Information you filled in exactly matches the information on the certificate. If the information does not match, we can not accept your KYC verification.