You can sell cryptocurrency from the KuCoin P2P website in just a few clicks.
1. Log in to your KuCoin account and go to [Buy Crypto] - [P2P].
Before trading on the P2P market, you need to add your preferred payment methods first. For more details, please refer to How to add & delete your payment method.
Select the [Fast Trade] or the [P2P] zone to trade. The [Fast Trade] zone automatically matches the counterparty for you, while in the [P2P] zone, you can select your preferred buyer to trade with.
2.1 Fast Trade
Select the crypto you want to sell and the fiat currency you want to receive. Enter the amount of crypto to sell, and the system will automatically calculate the amount of fiat you can receive. Click [Sell USDT].
Select the preferred payment method
Confirm order information and click [Confirm].
2.2 P2P zone
Select the crypto you want to sell. You can filter all P2P advertisements using the filters. Click [Sell] next to the preferred ad.
Confirm the order details. Enter the amount of crypto to sell, and the system will automatically calculate the amount of fiat you can get. Click [Place Order].
3. The order status will be shown as [Awaiting Payment from the Other Party]. The buyer should transfer the funds to you via your preferred payment method within the time limit. You may use the [Chat] function on the right to contact the buyer.
4. After the buyer makes the payment, the order status will change to [Payment Completed, Please Release Crypto].
Always confirm that you have received the buyer’s payment in your bank account or wallet before clicking [Release Crypto]. DO NOT release crypto to the buyer if you haven’t received their payment.
5. You will be prompted to confirm the release of crypto with your Trading Password.
6. The order is now complete. You can click [Transfer Assets] to check the remaining balance of your Funding Account.
If you encounter any issues during the transaction process, you can contact the buyer directly using the [Chat] window on the right. You may also click [Need Help?] to contact our Customer Support agents for assistance.
- Always confirm that you have received the buyer’s payment in your bank account or wallet before releasing crypto. We recommend logging in to your bank/wallet account to check whether the payment has already been credited. Do not rely solely on SMS or email notifications.
- Please note that the crypto assets you sell will be frozen by the platform during the transaction process. You can click [Release Crypto] to release your assets to the buyer after confirming that you have received their payment.
- Do not agree to any request to release crypto before confirming the receipt of the payment to avoid financial losses.
- Please note that you cannot place more than two ongoing orders at the same time. You must complete the existing order before placing a new order.