1. Login account, click “Margin Trade”, then click “Borrow” to enter the Borrow page.
2. On the Borrow page.
2.1 Find your borrowed order from the bottom of this page, click “Repay”. Fill the amount and click the Confirm button.
2.2 You can also find it on the top right of the Borrow page, select coins type and click Repay button. Fill the amount, choose the Repayment Rules and Confirm.
3. You can review your repaid order from “Repaid History” on the bottom of the Borrow page.
You can choose to repay all or part of the loans before the loans mature.
1. If you choose to repay part of the loans, the system will repay the interest first until all of the loans have been repaid
2. There are two repayment rules when repaying part of the loans:
1) Time Priority: Repay the loans with the nearest maturity date first.
2) Rate Priority: Repay the loans of the highest interest rate first. For loans of the same interest rate, repay the loans in time priority.
There are two situations while the system repays your liabilities automatically:
1. The system will repay your liabilities automatically when the loans mature.
1) If your borrowing has been automatically renewed, when the loans mature, the system will deduct the funds from your margin account and repay your liabilities automatically.
2) If not, the system will deduct the funds from your margin account and repay your liabilities automatically after liquidation.
2. Under liquidation or negative balance--The system will repay your liabilities automatically if you’re facing liquidation or negative balance, the extra loss will be covered by the insurance fund if the specific coin can cover the loss.