Welcome to KuCoin Exchange! If you are a cryptocurrency-trading novice user, want to know more about cryptocurrency trading(spot) trading, please read through this article to get started.
Cryptocurrency trading(spot trading) is a kind of trade happens among cryptocurrencies, in which users would have to purchase other cryptocurrencies with one of the cryptocurrencies working as the quote currency.
1. Users have to create a KuCoin account first and complete security settings, then fund the account by OTC trading or deposit. Please make sure the assets are kept in the trading account before starting a trade.
1) Create an account with an email address or a phone number.
2) Bind Google Verification or SMS Verification, and set up the trading password.
2. Web users please click "Spot" while App users click "Trade" to enter the trading interface.
3. Please click the search bar in the upper left corner and search for the pair you want to trade.
4. Choose the order type, enter a buying or selling price and the amount, click "Buy" or "Sell", then you will be able to place an order. Kindly note the order type by default is Limit order.
Warm reminder: If you are confused by the differences between different order types, please click here to know more. After placing the order successfully, you could check it in the order history or trade history. If you place a Limit order, whether the order is filled or not depends on the market performance. Please note that before the order is completely filled, you could wait for the execution or cancel it to re-place an order with a different price.