Before trading, you could know about the related introductory knowledge by reading Guidance of KuMEX Contract.
Ⅰ. Enable the contract trading: Please find the entrance of "Contract", click and enter the Contract page
Ⅱ. Transfer: Enter the "Assets" on the Contract and transfer BTC into your contract account.
Ⅲ. Open your position: Please input the leverage, quantity lot(s), and position direction (long/short) to open a position by making an order.
E.g.1 Making a buy limit order:
1. Choose the kind of contract you want to buy; ▶ What is the contract?
2. Set your order leverage (0.01x-100x), the bigger the leverage, the lower your cost will be;
3. Choose the order type - Limit;
4~5. Input the quantity lot(s) and the price;
6. Set the advanced function of your order; ▶ What is advanced?
7. Click Buy/Long to put the order.
E.g.2 Making a buy market order:
1. Same to the limit order, you may choose the kind of contract, set the leverage and then click "Market" type;
2. Input the quantity lot(s);
3. Click Buy/Long to put the order.
Kindly Reminder: A market order is an order to buy or sell the product at the best available price in the current market. It is considered as the fastest way to enter or exit a certain amount of position, especially when the trader finds it urgent to get in or out of a position. Generally, the market order consumes the order book liquidity. Therefore, it is charged the taker fees.
E.g.3 Making a buy stop order:
1. Same to the limit order, you may choose the kind of contract, set the leverage and then click "Stop" type;
2. Set the trigger type and stop price.
3. Choose the order type (limit/market) and input the quantity and price.
4. Click Buy/Long to put a stop order.
1. When you place a stop order, no funds will be frozen for margin usage. But once the order is triggered, the system will freeze the corresponding funds as margin based on the order quantity and the minimum amount of funds needed to open a position. If your available balance is insufficient to pay the position margin when the conditional order is triggered, this stop order will be canceled by the system;
2. After the stop-limit order is triggered, the order will be placed at the price set by the user. Stop limit order cannot guarantee a deal, and it depends entirely on the current market conditions.
Ⅳ. Check: You could find your open orders, positions, and PNL on the lower part of KuMEX.