1. What is KuCoin Affiliate Program?
Whenever a new user is successfully recommended to register at KuCoin, the inviter can earn a commission when the invitee trades in KuCoin Spot or Futures market. Please refer to the KuCoin Affiliate Program Upgraded Version for the specific rules.
2. Who can participate in the KuCoin Affiliate Program?
Publishers and creators from verified websites, trading software, bloggers, online KOLs, and users with a vast trading network can sign up for the KuCoin Affiliate Program.
3. How to participate in the KuCoin Affiliate Program?
Apply through the website, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief self-introduction for the registration.
4. How to get my referral link?
App version: Select "More" in the quick entry bar of your KuCoin App homepage, scroll down to find "Welfare", tap "Affiliate", and get the join invitation link in the join invitation management interface.
In order to facilitate your attention to the rebate dynamics, you can add "Affiliate" as the homepage entry button in the "More" shortcut entry bar.
Web-version: Go to the KuCoin website homepage. On the menu bar, click "Affiliate", then get the affiliate invitation link on the affiliate invitation management interface.
5. How do I earn through this program? Do you have any product suggestions?
You can promote KuCoin products through video production, community promotion, article creation, etc. Recommend your friends or fans to register and trade through your exclusive link to earn commissions. The KuCoin Trading Bot, P2P lending, KuCoin Earn, etc., are all featured products of KuCoin.
Should you require any assistance? Please email us via our dedicated email email@example.com, and we will further assist you.
6. How to check my commission and invitees? Can I allocate the commission percentages to my invitees?
After successfully signing up for our Affiliate Program, you can log into our affiliate system to view your invitees and commissions. Meanwhile, you can view the commission and invitation details and customize the invitation link.
7. How is the commission settled?
Commissions are settled in USDT and will be distributed every Wednesday of the calendar week for the previous calendar week (UTC+8) commission.
8. What is the commission ratio, and what are the requirements?
The upgraded Affiliate Program has 3 levels of commissions: 40%, 45% and 50%. The corresponding requirements are as follows:
Lvl1: 40% commission ratio (requirement: 3-month cumulative transaction volume of not less than 10 BTC, and invite at least 5 real users to deposit and trade on KuCoin);
Lvl2: 45% commission ratio (requirements: the cumulative transaction volume in 3 months is not less than 50 BTC, and at least 20 real users are invited to deposit and trade on KuCoin);
Lvl3: 50% commission rate (requirements: the cumulative trading volume in 3 months is not less than 500 BTC, and at least 100 real users are invited to deposit and trade on KuCoin).
9. What is the upgrade/downgrade/elimination mechanism?
- Quarterly assessment starts on 1st January, 1st April, 1st July, and 1st October in a calendar year.
- The Affiliate who has successfully registered will get Lvl1 rights and will start the assessment according to Lvl1. If the higher-level requirements are reached 30 days after registration, they can be adjusted directly.
- If you fail to meet the standard in the first assessment period, you will receive an email reminder. If you fail to meet the Lvl1 assessment requirements for two consecutive assessment cycles （Any one of the requirements: Trading Volume or Number of Valid Invitees）, the rebate rate will be temporarily adjusted to 0% and will automatically resume when the assessment requirements are met.
10. How long do I get commissions if I join the program?
As long as the corresponding threshold requirements are met, the Affiliate can get the lifetime rebate provided by the invitee; if the "Upgrade/downgrade/killing mechanism" is not met, corresponding adjustments will be made. If the Lvl1 evaluation requirements are not met for two consecutive evaluation cycles, the rebate rate will be temporarily adjusted to 0%, and the commission duration will be 0.
11. What are the newbie benefits for invitees?
We provide new users with a gift package with a value of up to 500 USDT, which you can check in the task center.
12. What is the difference between referral commission and cashback?
You can customize the commission and cashback ratios through the referral code. After the invitee completes the transaction, the inviter will receive the referral commission, and the invitee will receive the cashback.
13. How to create, set up, and manage my KuCoin "cashback", referral link, and operation panel?
- Log in to your KuCoin account on https://www.kucoin.com, and go to“Affiliate” under the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Set up the friend's commission cashback rate. The default commission rate is 40%, and the inviter can choose to share the 0% - 20% commission with the invitees. After that, the inviter can click the “Invite Now" button to invite friends to register on KuCoin and complete the transaction through the recommended link corresponding to the recommender ID.
- After the invitee successfully registers on KuCoin and starts trading, the referral commission (including commission directly obtained by the inviter and shared with the invitees) will be calculated according to the calendar week (UTC+8). The commission will be settled every Wednesday (UTC+8) for the previous calendar week. Please check the commission in your KuCoin Funding Account on Wednesdays.
14. Before participating in this Affiliate program, I invited some friends. Can I get their commission for this part of the invitees?
The KuCoin Affiliate Program is a new program. Only those channels that meet the requirements can join. Only after you apply and pass the review will your historical invitation relationship be retained, and you will receive commissions after becoming an Affiliate. More referral products will be launched soon, and a reward program for historical invitations of non-affiliated users will also be launched, so stay tuned.
15. How long can the invitation relationship between me and my direct invitees and sub-partners last? Can I get invitation rewards during this period?
The invitation relationship between you and the direct invitee and sub-partners is permanently reserved, but your invitation reward will depend on the specific reward rules. Click here to view the Affiliate rules.
16. I have applied for "Becoming an Affiliate". When can I receive the application result?
We will check your application within 24 hours, and the result of the application will be emailed to you within 7 working days.
17. Where can I check the received commission?
Please check your commission rewards in your KuCoin Funding Account (the token type is Referral Bonus).