- KuCoin is the top 1 altcoin exchange providing 600+ crypto assets and 1,000+ trading pairs. It serves over 10 million users worldwide.
- KuCoin provides the easiest fiat-on-ramp services for European users by launching the SEPA payment to deposit EUR.
- The advantages of depositing EUR via SEPA in a KuCoin fiat account: easy to use, zero fees, up to 1 million EUR in a single deposit, and safe.
- About KuCoin
Launched in September 2017, KuCoin is a Seychelles-based global crypto exchange. In 2018, KuCoin secured $20 million in Round A funding from IDG Capital and Matrix Partners.
KuCoin is the top 1 altcoin exchange, with 600+ assets and 1,000+ trading pairs.
Known as the "People’s Exchange", it currently provides Spot trading, Margin trading, P2Pfiat trading, Futures trading, Staking, and Lending to over 10 million users in 207 countries and regions around the world.
According to CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, KuCoin is a top 5 crypto exchange. Forbes Advisor named KuCoin as one of the Best Crypto Exchanges for 2021.
- KuCoin supports the deposit and withdrawal of EUR via SEPA, one of the easiest fiat-on-ramp services for European users.
SEPA is a single euro payment system created by the European Union. After KuCoin supports the SEPA payment method, users from the 36 member states can use SEPA to deposit EUR in the KuCoin platform and then use the balance of your KuCoin account to purchase crypto assets such as USDT through Fast Buy.
- What are the advantages of SEPA?
3.1 Easy to use
SEPA is the most popular payment method in Europe. KuCoin Fiat account supports deposit EUR via SEPA, which brings great convenience for EU citizens to buy cryptocurrencies with EUR.
3.2 Zero fees
Users can deposit EUR to KuCoin with zero fees via SEPA.
3.3 Up to 1 million EUR in a single deposit
A higher upper limit of a single deposit with up to 1 million EUR.
The deposit of EUR via SEPA without third-party involvement is simpler and more secure.
3.5 Support EUR withdrawal service
The withdrawal service of EUR from the KuCoin Fiat Account to IBAN accounts will be available in near future.
Where Can I Find SEPA?
Check out SEPA tutorial on KuCoin YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VS995gyWW8