Dear KuCoin Users,
Congratulations on qualifying for the KuCoin Futures trial fund! Complete the following tasks to claim up to 207 USDT in the trial fund! Please note that the trial fund can be used to open positions without spending your own money. Try Futures trading now to leverage greater profits with zero principal.
15:59:59 on March 10, 2022 to 15:59:59 on March 17, 2022 (UTC)
- Check the Ultimate Newbie Profit Guideif youwish to short and hedge against risks in the Spot market, or go long to amplify your profits! Get over the fear of market fluctuations and start learning how you’d profit!
- You can go to KuCoin Futures Lite to start your Futures trading easily. Simplify your trades and magnify your profits!
- Trading volume = Principal * Leverage. For example, if you complete a futures trade with 50 USDT of principal and 10x leverage, the trading volume will be 1,000 USDT. Thevalue in Order History is the volume.
- Trial funds can be used for futures trading or transferred or withdrawn right after making profits. To know more about trial funds, you may read the articleHow to Use KuCoin Futures Trial Funds?
- This exclusive event is for our invited newbies only. Meaning, only users who receive emails or push notifications are deemed to be eligible to participate in the event.
- The rewards will be distributed at the highest level accordingly based on the tasks tier and difficulty, and a user can claim up to 100 USDT rewards by completing the above task.
- Trading fee discounts and the trading volume of Futures Brawl and Futures Grid bots will not contribute to your total trading volume forthis event.
- Rewards will be distributed within 10 working days after the event ends. For more details, refer to the email announcement.
- Rewards will not be issued to any duplicate or fake accounts found to have been cheating or engaging in any other fraudulent behavior. And your master account and any sub-accounts are treated as a single account forthis event. KuCoin Futures reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this event.