If your deposited funds haven’t arrived because you forgot to fill the memo or fill the wrong memo, you can apply for self-service recovery to retrieve the funds.
1. How do We Handle Your Recovery Application?
After submitting the application, we will first review if it can be retrieved. If positive, a notification mail/SMS from the system will be delivered to you, it is recommended that you stay tuned to [Recovery Application History] or your inbox for updates.
After your application is approved, please be aware that you need to go to the [Recovery Application History] page to pay the service fee by clicking the [Pay Fees] button (please make sure the available balance in your main account is more than the fee: XX USDT).
After you pay the fees, we will complete the recovery within 5 working days, and a notification mail with the result and the TxID of the returning deposit will be sent to you.
2. What Do Those Statuses Mean?
After submitting the application, there are several statuses listed below:
Under review: Waiting for review, usually it won't take too long, and there will be a notification mail/SMS from the system.
Processing: We will process the application within 5 working days after the service fee is successfully paid.
Pending Deduction: Please ensure there are available fees under your main account and wait for the fee deduction. If the system failed to deduct the fee, a notification will be sent to you via email/SMS.
Deducted: The Fee has been deducted successfully. We will process the application within 5 working days.
Completed: Your application has been handled, you may check your application history for Returning TXID.
3. How long Can I Expect to Get the Result?
3.1 After submitting the application, we will review your application and it won't take too long, a notification mail/SMS from the system will be delivered to you, it is recommended that you stay tuned to [Recovery Application History] or your inbox for updates.
3.2 We will process the application within 5 working days after the service fee is successfully paid.
4. What Should I Do After Token Recovery is Completed?
4.1 For personal wallet: The deposit has been returned to the sending wallet successfully, you may log in to your personal wallet to check it.
4.2 For transactions sent from Exchange: Normally exchange's transactions were sent from their hot wallet address instead of your own wallet, thus you have to contact the sending exchange by providing the 'withdrawal TXID + KuCoin returning TXID' and ask them to credit the token, KuCoin will only return the token back to the sending address without Memo/Tag.
Q1: Is there a fee for retrieving my funds?
Fees are only collected if the retrieval is possible, and they are different in different types. You can check while applying for the retrieve or find the fee amount under your application.
Q2: How do I get the TxID of the returning deposit?
A: Please rest assured that there will be a notification mail/SMS.
Q3: Why is my application rejected?
- Incorrect TxID/TxHash or address. If your TxID/TxHash and address do not match or do not belong to KuCoin, we cannot help you recover it. Therefore, we strongly suggest you directly copy and paste the TxID/TxHash instead of entering it manually, and please ensure your deposit to your KuCoin address before submitting the application.
- You deposited tokens via a chain that KuCoin does not support yet. In this condition, we're unable to retrieve tokens for you.
- The transaction you are trying to retrieve has already arrived before or during the retrieval process.
- Your transaction hasn’t been confirmed or cannot be found on the blockchain, please confirm with the sending party.
- The transaction you are trying to submit is not related to deposit retrieval (i.e., withdrawals-, fiat-).