Making a withdrawal on KuCoin is as easy as making a deposit. Watch the YouTube video below for a step-by-step guide on crypto withdrawal or continue reading this article to understand how to make a withdrawal on the KuCoin app and website.
1. How to Withdraw Crypto on the KuCoin Website?
1. Go to KuCoin.com, then click Asset on the upper right corner of the header.
2. Click Withdraw and select a coin. Fill in the wallet address and choose a corresponding network. Input the amount you wish to withdraw, then click confirm to proceed.
Note that you can only withdraw from your KuCoin Main Account, so make sure to transfer your funds to the Main Account before attempting any withdrawal.
▶ For detailed guidance, refer to How To Transfer Assets Among Different Accounts
3. The security verification window will pop up. Fill in the trading password, verification code, and the 2FA code to submit the withdrawal request. If you cannot fill in any of the passwords or codes, please refer to the following links for further assistance.
2. How to Withdraw Crypto on the KuCoin App?
1. Log in to your KuCoin account, then tap Assets > Withdraw to enter the withdrawal page.
2. Select a coin, fill in the wallet address, and choose the corresponding network. Input the amount, then tap confirm to proceed.
3. Confirm your withdrawal information on the next page, then fill in your trading password, verification code, and Google 2FA to submit the withdrawal request.
1. How long does a withdrawal take to process?
Withdrawals may take a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the coin.
2. Why is it taking so long to receive my withdrawal?
KuCoin usually processes your withdrawal within 30 minutes, but delays may occur due to reasons such as network congestion. To ensure the security of your assets, withdrawals over a certain amount may be manually processed, which can take a bit longer. Feel free to contact our online support to check up on your withdrawal.
3. What is the fee for crypto withdrawals?
KuCoin charges a small fee that depends on the coin and the selected blockchain network. For instance, the transaction fee of TRC-20 tokens is typically lower than their ERC-20 counterparts. Refer to the withdrawal page for more info.
If you are withdrawing funds to another KuCoin account, tick the Internal Transfer option on the withdrawal page for zero-fee and near-instant transfers.
4. What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum amount varies by coin. Refer to the withdrawal page for more info.
5. What if I withdraw a token to the wrong address?
KuCoin may not be able to recover funds that have left the platform. Contact the receiving platform for further assistance.
▶ For more information, refer to Withdrawals to the Wrong Address
6. I have funds in my account, why does the withdrawal page say my balance is insufficient?
Ensure that the funds are in your Main Account when making a withdrawal.
7. Why do I get the “contains invalid or sensitive information” error when making a withdrawal?
It is likely that the entered address is incorrect. Double-check the wallet address or contact online support for further assistance.
For certain tokens (such as DOCK and XMR), KuCoin only supports withdrawals through the mainnet chain. Please do not transfer tokens via unsupported chains or addresses.
8. Why is withdrawal service unavailable for certain tokens?
Some wallets may be temporarily disabled for maintenance. We will keep everyone informed via official announcements. We appreciate your patience.
9. Why have my withdrawals been suspended?
To enhance the security of your account and assets, your withdrawals will be temporarily suspended for 24 hours after changing key security settings such as your trading password and Google 2FA.
▶ For more information, refer to Withdrawal Restrictions
Happy trading on KuCoin!