Memos, Tags, and Messages are additional address features needed for identifying the transaction recipient of a wallet address. For some tokens such as EOS, XRP, XLM, and XYM, the deposit address for all KuCoin users is the same. As such, the Memo, Tag, and Message is required for the platform to identify which account should the transaction be credited to.
If you forgot to fill in the Memo, Tag, and Message when making a deposit to KuCoin, the funds will not arrive in your account. Follow the steps in this article to resolve the issue.
1. Gather the following information.
- Your KuCoin UID and registered email address or registered phone number.
- The name and the amount of the token you deposited.
- The TXID of the transaction.
- The screenshot of the transfer record from the withdrawal platform.
- Ensure that the TXID, token type, amount, and address are shown on the screenshot.
- If you deposited from a private wallet such as MEW, provide a screenshot of your account address.
Watch the YouTube video below for a step-by-step guide on how to provide the correct screenshot.
2. Submit a request to the KuCoin Support team and provide the information collected. Please be patient as we will reply to you by email once there is an update.
In order to solve the issue as soon as possible, please avoid repetitive submissions of the same issue. Thank you for your understanding.
Happy trading on KuCoin!