Memos, Tags, and Messages are additional address features needed for identifying the transaction recipient of a wallet address. For some tokens such as EOS, XRP, XLM, and XYM, the deposit address for all KuCoin users is the same. The Memo, Tag, and Message are required for the platform to identify which account the transaction should be credited to.
This article will guide you on how to retrieve a crypto deposit without a Memo/Tag/Message.
1: The steps of retrieving a crypto deposit without a Memo/Tag/Message.
If you forgot to fill in the Memo, Tag, and Message when depositing to KuCoin, the funds would not arrive in your account. Follow the steps in this article to resolve the issue.
Step 1. Gather the following information.
(1) Your KuCoin UID and registered email address or phone number.
(2) The name and the amount of the token you deposited.
(3) The TXID of the transaction.
(4) The screenshot of the transfer record from the withdrawal platform.
- Ensure that the TXID, token type, amount, and address are shown on the screenshot.
- If you deposited from a private wallet such as MEW, provide a screenshot of your account address.
- Reference: Watch the YouTube video below for a step-by-step guide on how to provide the correct screenshot.
Please be patient, as we will reply to you by email once there is an update.
To solve the issue as soon as possible, please avoid repetitive submissions of the same problem.
Happy trading on KuCoin!