Memos, Tags, and Messages are additional address features needed for identifying the transaction recipient of a wallet address. For some tokens such as EOS, XRP, XLM, and XYM, the deposit address for all KuCoin users is the same. The Memo, Tag, and Message are required for the platform to identify which account the transaction should be credited to. If you forgot or fill in the wrong Memo when making a deposit to KuCoin, the funds will not arrive in your account
For now, ATOM/XRP/LUNA/XLM/USTC/RUNE/XDB/ORAI/KAVA/AKT/LUNC tokens are supported via self-service. You can try to retrieve it via self-service token recovery. You can visit the details in the article "How to Retrieve a Crypto Deposit Without a Memo/Tag/Message"
For other tokens, please follow the steps in this article to resolve the issue.
Step 1. Gather the following information.
(1) Your KuCoin UID and registered email address or phone number.
(2) The name and the amount of the token you deposited.
(3) The TXID of the transaction.
(4) The screenshot of the transfer record from the withdrawal platform.
- Ensure that the TXID, token type, amount, and address are shown on the screenshot.
- If you deposited from a private wallet such as MEW, provide a screenshot of your account address.
- Reference: Watch the YouTube video below for a step-by-step guide on how to provide the correct screenshot.
Please be patient, as we will reply to you by email once there is an update.
To solve the issue as soon as possible, please avoid repetitive submissions of the same problem.
Happy trading on KuCoin!