Made a deposit to KuCoin but it hasn’t arrived? Don’t worry. As long as the address was filled correctly and you remembered to use the required Memo or Tag, your funds will be processed.
There can be many reasons that crypto deposits can be delayed. This article explains the common reasons and provides corresponding solutions.
1. There is no TXID
If you cannot find the transaction ID (TXID) of the deposit on the blockchain, this may indicate that the transfer was unsuccessful. It is recommended to contact the withdrawal platform to check the status of your withdrawal.
2. The number of confirmations is insufficient
Transactions on the blockchain must be confirmed by the nodes to be successful. The number of confirmations varies depending on the coin and network.
You can check the amount of confirmations required on the KuCoin deposit page. Please be patient and wait until the confirmation reaches the required amount.
3. There have been sufficient confirmations but funds haven’t arrived
Once there are enough confirmations on the blockchain, the KuCoin system will start proceeding your deposit. This can take up to 2-3 hours.
To check the number of confirmations for your deposit, refer to the blockchain explorers below:
- BTC blockchain: http://blockchain.info/
- ETH blockchain: https://etherscan.io/
- NEO blockchain: https://neotracker.io/
- LTC blockchain: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/
- KCC blockchain: https://explorer.kcc.io/en/
- BSC blockchain: https://bscscan.com/
- TRX blockchain: https://tronscan.org/#/
- HECO blockchain: https://hecoinfo.com/
4. Deposits to an old deposit address
The deposit address of some coins on KuCoin may be updated from time to time. Deposits using the old KuCoin deposit address will be delayed by 12 hours. As such, it is recommended to always deposit to the new KuCoin deposit address.
5. Deposit service has been temporarily suspended
KuCoin may conduct wallet maintenance for certain coins from time to time, resulting in a delay to transactions. Refer to the deposit page or KuCoin News to check out the latest service status.
6. Deposit to the wrong address or deposit of the wrong coin
Such transactions will not be credited to your KuCoin account. Please contact our online support for further assistance.
▶ For more details, refer to What Should I Do If Deposit Wrong Crypto?
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any other questions, please reach out to our 24/7 customer support via online chat or submit a ticket.
Happy trading on KuCoin!