A transaction hash, also known as Txid, is a unique string of characters that is given to every transaction that is verified and added to the blockchain. Like the bill number of express logistics, the hash can be used to track the progress of the transfer. When you successfully withdraw coins from KuCoin, you will be able to get a hash(TXID) of this transfer.
If your withdrawal transaction is successful and there is a record in the blockchain, then you need to contact the deposit platform and send the transaction hash to them for assistance if needed.
Below are some common blockchain explorers：
- BTC: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer?utm_campaign=dcomnav_explorer
- ETH & ERC20 Tokens: https://etherscan.io/ https://blockchain.coinmarketcap.com/zh/chain/ethereum
- NEO & NEP-5 Tokens: https://neoscan.io/
- TRX & TRC20 Tokens: https://tronscan.org/#/
- EOS & EOS Tokens: https://bloks.io/
- BNB & BEP-2 Tokens: https://explorer.binance.org/
- KCC: https://explorer.kcc.io/
We hope this article has been helpful. Please reach out to our 24/7 customer support via online chat or submit a ticket if you have any other questions.
Happy trading on KuCoin!